Embracing its heritage and celebrating the future has helped this Texas city become a vibrant community of commerce, recreation and education.
KB Home in Schertz
When you build a new home with us in Schertz, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Schertz, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Schertz is the third-largest city in the San Antonio-New Braunfels metropolitan area, but maintains its small town charm. Several Fortune® 100 Companies have major operations in the city, including Amazon and Sysco, and commercial real estate continues to expand. Randolph Air Force Base is adjacent to Schertz, and serves as headquarters for the Air Education and Training Command (AETC) and the Air Force Personnel Center (AFPC). Schertz is a vibrant city where families can thrive, with 370+ acres of parks and recreational amenities, and special community events all year long. From soccer and baseball fields to basketball courts, fishing, plus hiking and biking trails, outdoor fun is always nearby. Schertz homeowners can also enjoy:
- Schertz Public Library. Visitors of all ages will find an incredible selection of print and online learning resources within this 31,000 square-foot public library.
- Pickrell Park. Outdoor amenities that span 17 acres include a pool, large covered pavilion with kitchen, swings, playscapes, walking trails, picnic pavilions and more.
- John M., Seguin, TXSee More
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.