This small Texas town is a charming place to call home, with parks, nature preserves and historic downtown area, plus a convenient location to Houston's business and entertainment centers.
KB Home in Tomball
When you build a new home with us in Tomball, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So, whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that every Tomball home we build is designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Tomball, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Size range 1,042 - 2,708 sqft
Tomball is in Harris County, Texas, part of the Houston metropolitan area, and just 30 miles northwest from this major city's business centers, leisure destinations and sports venues. The city of Tomball has become an increasingly popular place to live, thanks to its commuter-friendly location and scenic, quaint environment. Lots of opportunities to explore the great outdoors include hiking and fishing at the 320-acre Burroughs Park, as well as family-friendly parks with playgrounds, sports fields and walking trails, plus dozens of nearby golf courses. Tomball also hosts year-round festivals and special events that range from the Honky Tonk Chili Challenge to the Beetles, Brew & Barbecue, and the Rail & Tails Mudbug Festival. Downtown Tomball has plenty to offer, including art galleries, shops and great restaurants. Other favorite spots include:
- The Railroad Depot. Visitors to this historic 1907 Depot museum can view displays of train memorabilia, original artworks, antiques, and two highly detailed model railroads.
- Theis Attaway Nature Center. This four-acre nature preserve features a grassy amphitheater, walking trails, wildlife sanctuary for migratory birds and small animals, a pond and fishing pier.
KB model home in Tomball, TX
KB model home loft in Tomball, TX
KB model home rear exterior in Tomball, TX
- Gerald G, Magnolia, TXSee More
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.