This rural Texas city offers small-town charm, family-friendly parks and easy convenience to schools and major employers.
KB Home in Willis
When you build a new home with us in Willis, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So, whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that every Willis home we build is designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Willis, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
• A dedicated partner every step of the way.
• The opportunity to select your homesite, floor plan and exterior style.
• The ability to personalize with design options you love.
• Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
• Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
• Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Willis is a small Texas city eight miles north of Conroe in Montgomery County, whose economy has historically been driven by lumber and agriculture, due to its location as part of the Piney Woods. Residents of this rural community have access to family-friendly amenities at local parks, including Lindley and Pine Circle, with bigger parks in nearby Conroe. Spanning 22,000 acres, with 157 miles of shoreline, Lake Conroe is a major destination for outdoor recreation, where visitors can enjoy fishing, boating, jet skiing and paddleboarding, as well as dining at lakeside restaurants. Lake Conroe also has a variety of guide services and water sport rental options, along with full-service marinas. Willis residents are within a 30-minute drive of major employment centers in Conroe, The Woodlands and Magnolia. For additional leisure and recreation, check out another local favorite:
• Sam Houston National Forest. Nature enthusiasts can enjoy fishing, hiking, and bird watching year-round — while the Texas Lone Star Trail, the state's longest wilderness footpath, has 130 miles of deep pines and hardwoods for hikers to explore.
KB model home in Willis, TX
KB model home great room in Willis, TX
KB model home primary bedroom in Willis, TX
- Gerald G, Magnolia, TXSee More
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.