This Houston suburb offers small-town charm with its plentiful parks and family-friendly outdoor recreation.
KB Home in Pearland
When you build a new home with us in Pearland, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Pearland, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Located just south of Houston, tranquil Pearland offers over 175 acres of parks. You'll also find trails for walking, hiking, biking, and jogging, including Shadow Creek Ranch Nature Trail and Mary's Creek Trail. The John Hargrove Environmental Complex & Wetlands offers the perfect spot for birdwatching, and golfers will find plenty of places to putt, including the Southwyck Golf Club, Golfcrest Country Club, and Pearland Golf Club at Country Place. Ready for more? Check out these unique local features:
- The Beer Can House. John Milkovisch was a retired upholsterer for the Southern Pacific Railroad when he decided to landscape his yard with marbles, rocks, and metal as a way to avoid mowing the lawn. Once the ground was covered, he set his sights on his unsuspecting house, and in 1968 he began covering the facade in flattened beer cans. The estimated 50,000 cans make up what might be the world's most extreme recycling project - and also apparently lower his energy bills. Located in nearby Houston, this site is owned by the Orange Show Center for Visionary Art and is open for tours.
- Pear-scape Trail. In Pearland you would certainly expect to find pears and the city doesn't disappoint. This art installation is city-wide and features 4-ft. high (inedible) pears beautifully decorated by local artists.
KB model home in Pearland, TX
KB model home great room in Pearland, TX
- Matthew E., Houston, TXSee More
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Move-In Ready homes may require up to approximately 90 days before available for closing. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.