Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near popular restaurants
Close to golf courses
Biking trails nearby
- Easy access to I-35; short commute to San Antonio and New Braunfels
- Zoned for Comal ISD, which includes the brand new Davenport High School
- Close to popular shopping and dining at The Forum at Olympia Parkway
- Convenient to Schertz-area events, including Music & Movies in the Park and the annual Fourth of July Jubilee
- Near outdoor recreation and entertainment in New Braunfels, including Schlitterbahn® and Landa Park
- Quiet, country-like atmosphere with city conveniences
Just a short drive to Davenport High School
Just 10 minutes away from EVO Entertainment
A 16-minute drive to Bracken Village Shopping District
Close to Olympia Hills Golf Course
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
ParklandsView Community Location
5008 Arrow VistaSchertz, TX 78124From I-35 North, take Exit 180/Schwab Rd. and continue straight on N. I-35 Frontage Rd. Turn right on Eckhardt Rd. and left on Parklands Way to community on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- John M., Seguin, TXSee More