Residents of this small Texas town are surrounded by beautiful natural scenery and enjoy abundant outdoor recreation, convenient shopping and dining, plus a thriving arts scene.
KB Home in Boerne
When you build a new home with us in Boerne, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So, whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, delivering energy savings that help lower the cost of ownership, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Boerne.
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Shoreline Park - Classic Collection
Size range 1,675 - 3,420 sqft
Boerne is a small Texas town centrally located in Kendall County’s Texas Hill Country, just 30 miles north of San Antonio and an easy drive to scenic wineries and vineyards. The area’s stunning natural landscape includes sloping hills, oak forests and limestone cliffs, as well as pristine rivers and lakes for a variety of water sports and activities. Residents and visitors alike can enjoy shops, restaurants, galleries and breweries along downtown’s picturesque Hill Country Mile, named one of the “Top 25 Small Town Main Streets in America” by Country Living Magazine. Boerne offers a year-round calendar of special events, including Movies in the Park, Stocking Stroll and more. Outdoor recreation is a way of life in this Texas town, with abundant opportunities to boat, swim, fish, paddle board and hike. For weekend fun and leisure, check out this local destination:
- Boerne City Lake Park. Highlights of this 200-acre park include a boat ramp and fishing pier, playground, picnic areas with grills, hiking trails, paddle boarding, kayaking, a shallow beach and nine-hole disc golf course.
- John M., Seguin, TXSee More
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Move-In Ready homes may require up to approximately 90 days before available for closing. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or move-in ready homes. See sales counselor for details.