The most-populated city in Texas is an oil town, a NASA town, and a family-centric community with lots of parks and open spaces.
KB Home in Houston
When you build a new home with us in Houston, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So, whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, delivering energy savings that help lower the cost of ownership, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Houston.
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Lakewood Pines Preserve
Size range 1,631 - 3,028 sqft
This great city was founded in 1836 at the junction of the Buffalo and White Oak bayous, now the site of the vibrant Allen's Landing park. The city was already a bustling seaport and railroad town when the discovery of oil in 1901 further bolstered its local economy. You'll find the unique Energy Corridor™ here, home to over 300 national and local energy companies. But what you might not know is that the campus itself is surrounded by over 26,000 acres of parks, bayous and reservoirs, including 50 miles of trails. This prosperous city is dotted with open green spaces at places like Nob Hill Park, Bear Creek Pioneers Park and Moritz Pech Family Park. Residents and visitors will also love a day at the Downtown Aquarium®, and can enjoy food, entertainment and a shady spot to relax in the urban Historic Market Square Park. Additional points of interest include:
- Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park. The crowning glory of Uptown Houston features a 64-foot architectural fountain that recirculates water over an inner and outer wall. This 2.77-acre site also showcases gorgeous oak trees.
- Space Center Houston. This is ground zero for space exploration with over 400 artifacts and exhibits, including the historic Mission Control facility and the Apollo 17 command module. You can also hop on a tram tour of NASA Johnson Space Center.
KB model home in Houston, TX
KB model great room in Houston, TX
KB model home kitchen in Houston, TX
- Matthew E., Houston, TXSee More
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Move-In Ready homes may require up to approximately 90 days before available for closing. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.