With its great public schools, welcoming environment and convenient location to major employers in Dallas Fort Worth, this small Texas city is a desirable place to call home.
KB Home in Justin
When you build a new home with us in Justin, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Justin, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Justin is a small city in Denton County, Texas, located outside of the Fort Worth area. Residents have easy access to I-35 and Highway 114 for quick commutes to Fort Worth, Denton, Westlake and Grapevine, and are within a 30-minute drive to major employers, entertainment and sports venues in metropolitan Dallas Fort Worth. Justin offers lots of outdoor recreation at local parks, which include picnic tables, children's play structures, tennis, basketball and sand volleyball courts, walking and biking trails, baseball, softball and soccer fields, and a pond for catch and release fishing. Thanks to its excellent public schools, Justin is also a popular place for young families to live — and the community is conveniently close to favorite shops and restaurants at Denton Town Square and Tanger® Outlets. If you're a fan of car racing, this is the place to be:
- Texas Motor Speedway®. Nicknamed “The Great American Speedway,“ this racetrack facility is one of the largest motorsports venues in the world, and has the capacity to host crowds in excess of 200,000 spectators. The 1.5-mile Speedway also hosts the wildly popular NASCAR Playoffs race weekend.
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.