This Texas community is well-known for its strong economy that is driven by petroleum-refinery production, as well as its family-friendly recreation and accessibility to the coast.
KB Home in Texas City
When you build a new home with us in Texas City, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Texas City, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Texas City is located in Galveston County, Texas, and is a busy deep water port on the Gulf Coast, as well as a petroleum-refining and petrochemical-manufacturing center. The city is popular among homeowners for its major employers, along with its easy access to the coast. Within the community, family-friendly parks offer lots of recreational amenities, including soccer fields, children’s playgrounds and walking trails. The 55-acre Nessler Park features a basketball court, aquatic center, covered pavilions, tennis courts, picnic tables, skate park, outdoor fitness stations, and more. Additional highlights of local life, include:
- Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier. This local favorite for waterfront fun and entertainment offers rides, midway games, food venues and shops. The Pier is one of the few spots in the world with rides over the water and guests can soar over the Gulf of Mexico.
- Tanger® Outlets. A shopper’s paradise, this Texas City outlet has nearly 100 stores, including popular designer boutiques.
- NASA Johnson Space Center. The hub for human spaceflight activity for more than 50 years, the Center is home to the nation’s astronaut corps, International Space Station mission operations and more.
- Matthew E., Houston, TXSee More
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.