The town’s motto – “A community of unity” – celebrates an inclusive spirit that's evident in the charming parks, shops and festivals you’ll find here.
KB Home in Magnolia
When you build a new home with us in Magnolia, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Magnolia, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Located 42 miles southeast of Houston, Magnolia is a hidden gem in Southern Texas. This quaint city was first settled in the mid-1800s and was eventually named for the Magnolia trees that grew along nearby Mill Creek. You'll find lots of family-friendly ways to enjoy the outdoors and meet your neighbors. The Magnolia Stroll is a half-mile pedestrian walkway that stretches through town, connecting restaurants, galleries, public art locations, a Farmers Market and Sullivan Park. Annual festivals are also hosted along the Stroll, and the Fourth of July Bicycle/Tricycle/Scooter (anything with wheels and no motor!) Parade is held in Unity Park. This kind of connectiveness is great for local businesses as well as for generating community spirit. This beautiful city also earned a Recognized Scenic City Certification by Scenic Texas for a five-year period covering 2015-2020. Just a few more reasons to love this city:
- The Historic Depot Complex. Spend an afternoon exporing local history at the Depot Museum then tour an antique sawmill, a historic doctor's office and barbershop, and a Southern Pacific caboose. Annual Depot Day (in April) offers food, music, games, rides and crafts.
- High Meadow Ranch Golf Club. Enjoy the lush country surroundings of pine trees, oaks and ravines as you navigate three six-hole loops or perfect your putt in a practice facility that includes a teeing area, two putting greens and a short game area. Golf lessons are also available.
KB model home in Magnolia, TX
KB model home great room in Magnolia, TX
KB model home kitchen in Magnolia, TX
- Matthew E., Houston, TXSee More
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Move-In Ready homes may require up to approximately 90 days before available for closing. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.