The spirit of Texas past and present is alive and well in this charming town where you’ll find rich historic districts, beautiful parks, and two rivers.
KB Home in New Braunfels
When you build a new home with us in New Braunfels, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in New Braunfels, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Deer Crest - Classic Collection
Size range 1,675 - 3,420 sqft
Deer Crest - Heritage Collection
Size range 1,242 - 2,708 sqft
This sleepy western town is located just 25 miles from San Antonio and 40 miles from Austin, and boasts two rivers, the Comal River and the Guadalupe River. Residents and visitors to New Braunfels can step back in time with the 3.5-acre Conservation Plaza where you'll find 18 historic buildings, an old-fashioned saloon, and an 1870 schoolhouse. More local highlights include:
- Gruene Historic District. Established by German cotton farmers in the mid-1840s, the Gruene district thrived until the early 1920s when its steep economic decline was hastened by the Depression. In 1974, an architecture student saved the ghost town from being turned into condos. Today, the mercantile store built in 1878 is now a general store, the cotton mill is now a restaurant/bar, and the dance hall and saloon (which never closed) is still rocking into the night with local and prominent acts.
- Landa Park. You can enjoy this 51-acre site by land, water or locomotive via walking trails, paddle boats, or a miniature train that circles the park. There's also a picnic area, playground, mini-golf course, and arboretum.
Another unique attraction is the Schlitterbahn® Waterpark which offers 51 rivers, rides, slides and chutes, including an uphill water coaster, a surfing ride, and water playgrounds suitable for young children.
KB model home in New Braunfels, TX
KB model home great room in New Braunfels, TX
KB model home kitchen in New Braunfels, TX
- John M., Seguin, TXSee More
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Move-In Ready homes may require up to approximately 90 days before available for closing. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.