This growing Texas city offers homeowners the charm of a small community along with easy proximity to employers and entertainment in San Antonio.
KB Home in Von Ormy
When you build a new home with us in Von Ormy, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So, whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that every Von Ormy home we build is designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Von Ormy, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
• A dedicated partner every step of the way.
• The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
• The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
• Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
• Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
• Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Von Ormy, one of the state's newest cities, is a growing community in Bexar County in the heart of South Texas, situated along the Medina River at the crossing point of the historic Upper Laredo Camino Real. This small city is just 15 miles northeast to bustling downtown San Antonio, a significant advantage for homeowners who commute to work or who want to explore the city's entertainment, dining and retail destinations. Close to home, residents can enjoy restaurants, parks, sports fields, and trails. Major employers nearby include Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Port San Antonio and Lackland Air Force Base. Texas A&M University-San Antonio, which is also close by, is the area's first upper-division institution of higher education. If you love spending time outdoors, discover this local favorite for family fun and recreation:
• Medina River Natural Area. Visitors enjoy access to a beautiful 511-acre oasis with seven miles of riverfront trails (paved and dirt), for hiking and biking, as well as wildlife viewing. The area also has a large covered pavilion, restrooms, trailhead, and a group camping area available by reservation.
KB model home in Von Ormy, TX
KB model home great room in Von Ormy, TX
KB model home kitchen in Von Ormy, TX
KB model home primary bedroom in Von Ormy, TX
- Juan M, Converse, TXSee More
- Amy, Boerne, TX
©2022 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Move-In Ready homes may require up to approximately 90 days before available for closing. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.