This Texas town offers homeowners a desirable balance of small-town charm and family-friendly living with easy access to Houston's major business centers and entertainment venues.
KB Home in Hockley
When you build a new home with us in Hockley, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Hockley, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Hockley is a charming small town in Harris County, Texas, located on Texas State Highway 6 and U.S. Highway 290, five miles southeast of Waller. Residents here enjoy a desirable balance of rural tranquility and easy access to Houston and its urban employment centers, cultural attractions, sports and entertainment venues. Due to its convenient location, the Hockley community serves as the main hub for railway traffic to Houston, Austin and Central Texas — the Union Pacific rail line is one of the area's major employers. Families can enjoy popular parks for weekend fun, including the Hockley Recreational Complex, which features an amphitheater, community center, trails, exercise stations, lake, picnic tables, playground, shade pavilions, and a soap box derby ramp. Other local destinations for outdoor activity and nearby retail include:
- Zube Park. Guests can enjoy hiking trails, playgrounds, a splash pad, fishing, sports fields, plus a disc golf course and miniature railroad train.
- Houston Premium Outlets: This shopper's paradise features 120+ stores, including high-end brands and major fashion retailers.
KB model home great room in Hockley, TX
KB model home kitchen in Hockley, TX
- Gerald G, Magnolia, TXSee More
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.