The “City of Cowboys and Culture” lives up to its nickname with an astonishing array of art museums and American West attractions.
KB Home in Fort Worth
When you build a new home with us in Fort Worth, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Fort Worth, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
You won't have to search far and wide to find one of the city's five outstanding museums, such as the Kimball Art Museum with a permanent collection of works from the third millennium B.C. up to the mid-20th century, including Rembrandt, Monet and Picasso. You could also commune with nature at the local zoo's interactive Texas Wild! exhibit, which offers a petting zoo, tornado simulator, and swinging swamp bridge. This city is home to Texas Christian University, Texas A&M University School of Law, and to major employers such as Lockheed Martin and American Airlines. More local highlights include:
- National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame. Make room, cowboys, this museum salutes the stellar women of the American West, past and present. And you don't need to be able to ride a horse to qualify. The 228 Hall of Fame honorees include pioneers and contemporary trailblazers from many walks of life, such as Laura Ingalls Wilder, Annie Oakley, Georgia O'Keeffe, and U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor.
- Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District. Not content to be the ultimate shopping and dining destination, this venue also includes the Stockyards Museum, and the Cowtown Coliseum where you can catch an indoor rodeo. This site also plays host to a twice-daily cattle drive in the stockyards.
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Move-In Ready homes may require up to approximately 90 days before available for closing. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.