This Texas city offers homeowners small-town charm, good schools, family-friendly parks, and easy access to the metropolitan hub of Houston, a major destination for business and leisure.
KB Home in Fresno
When you build a new home with us in Fresno, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that every Fresno home we build is designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Fresno, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Fresno is an unincorporated community in Fort Bend County, Texas, bordered by the large metropolitan city of Houston to the north, as well as the suburban areas of Missouri City, Arcola and Pearland. Homeowners enjoy close access to Fort Bend Parkway Toll Rd., South Highway 6, Sam Houston Tollway and I-69, major transportation routes for easy work commutes. For retail and entertainment, Riverstone and Missouri City shopping centers, First Colony Mall and Pearland Town Center are all nearby. Fresno's family-friendly parks are great for leisure and recreation, with amenities that include children's playgrounds, a fishing lake, splash pad, basketball courts, sports fields, picnic areas and dog parks. Other local destinations for outdoor fun and athletics include these favorites:
- Buffalo Run Park. This stunning nature park has covered pavilions, an observation tower, floating fishing piers, nature trails, a public boat ramp, sand volleyball court and playground. There are also opportunities to observe bird and water fowl.
- Sta-Mo Sports Complex. This 28.6-acre park includes multiple baseball and softball fields, as well as bleachers, picnic tables, concession stands, a batting cage and more.
- Gerald G, Magnolia, TXSee More
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.