This fast-growing Texas city offers a robust local economy, family-friendly community, trails and recreation, plus easy accessibility to major employers in Austin.
KB Home in Pflugerville
When you build a new home with us in Pflugerville, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Pflugerville, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Pflugerville is a city in Travis County, conveniently located just 30 miles north of Austin, the state capital. A robust local economy, family-friendly environment and lots of outdoor recreation make this vibrant city a very desirable place to live. Pflugerville has 40 miles of trails and 528 acres of open space — plus 500 acres of parks with playgrounds, swimming pools, picnic areas and pavilions. The Northeast Metropolitan Park is a multiple-use recreational area with sports fields, basketball and tennis courts, and a skate park. Pflugerville's historic Oldtown area offers a dynamic space for local dining and entertaining, plus beautiful gardens to relax. Residents can participate in numerous community events, including Music in the Park, Pfall Pfest Craft Show, Pumpkin Festival, Farmers Market and more. For water sports and leisure, check out this popular destination:
• Lake Pflugerville. Visitors can enjoy a host of recreational activities and amenities, including canoeing and kayaking, kite surfing and swimming, along with boat rentals, a playground, fishing piers, bathing beach and three-mile walking trail.
KB model home in Pflugerville, TX
KB model home kitchen in Pflugerville, TX
KB model home primary bedroom in Pflugerville, TX
- Devon B., Manor, TXSee More
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Move-In Ready homes may require up to approximately 90 days before available for closing. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.