This small rural city in Texas has a rich heritage and its eye on the future, with major plans underway to benefit local residents.
KB Home in Elmendorf
When you build a new home with us in Elmendorf, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Elmendorf, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Elmendorf is a small rural city in Bexar County, Texas, 17 miles southeast of downtown San Antonio at the junction of Farm Road 327 and the Southern Pacific Railroad. A commuter-friendly location offers residents the opportunity for employment, recreation and entertainment in San Antonio, one of the country’s fastest-growing cities. Elmendorf homeowners are just a short drive to numerous parks, playgrounds and walking trails, as well as arts, culture and culinary events. The Alamodome is a favorite venue for trade shows, conventions and concerts such as Monster Jam, Disney on Ice and the Valero Alamo Bowl. The championship NBA team, the San Antonio Spurs plays their home games at the AT&T Center. Close to home, Elmendorf residents have the opportunity for outdoor recreation at Calaveras Lake, which offers fishing and two boat launches. Additional spots for local family fun include:
- Elmendorf City Park. Visitors can enjoy a children’s playground, grassy area and paved walking path.
- Braunig Lake Park. This scenic area has camping, picnicking, birdwatching, a children’s playground, plus fishing and boating in the man-made lake.
- Raul A., New Braunfels, TXSee More
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.