This booming Texas community offers family-friendly parks and outdoor recreation, good schools, and easy accessibility to Houston's major employers.
KB Home in Cypress
When you build a new home with us in Cypress, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So, whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that every Cypress home we build is designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Cypress, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
• A dedicated partner every step of the way.
• The opportunity to select your homesite, floor plan and exterior style.
• The ability to personalize with design options you love.
• Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
• Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
• Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Cypress, locally referred to as Cy-Fair for Cypress-Fairbanks, is an unincorporated area of Harris County, Texas. Its convenient location 25 miles northwest of downtown Houston, along with easy access to U.S. 290 and State Highway 249 are considerable advantages for homebuyers. This rapidly growing suburban community offers a family-friendly environment, good schools, robust economy, and a host of special events all year long. Cypress offers numerous parks and recreation centers with pools and water parks, lakes, waterways, and on-site fitness centers. The Cypress Creek Greenway Project is popular among outdoor enthusiasts and offers hiking and biking trails, horseback riding and canoeing. Nearby venues for leisure, entertainment and retail include:
• The Berry Center. This multi-use complex features a football stadium, basketball arena, conference center, auditorium, and more. Guests can also enjoy live theatre, concerts, exhibitions and other events.
• Houston Premium Outlets. A shopper's paradise, this retail destination offers 145 designer and name-brand outlet stores, and is conveniently located in northwest Houston.
KB model home in Cypress, TX
KB model home great room in Cypress, TX
KB model home kitchen in Cypress, TX
KB model home primary bedroom in Cypress, TX
- Jontrice D, Houston, TXSee More
- Jason L, Houston, TX
©2022 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.