This small town in Texas Hill Country is popular for its rural charm, sense of community and proximity to employers and entertainment in San Antonio and Austin.
KB Home in Bulverde
When you build a new home with us in Bulverde, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Bulverde, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Bulverde is a small rural town located in Comal County, Texas, approximately 22 miles from San Antonio and 55 miles from Austin. Residents have access to local shopping and services, as well as larger retail centers in San Antonio, including the Village at Stone Oak, which features popular brands, restaurants and salons. Golf enthusiasts can hit the links at Canyon Springs Golf Club, an award-winning championship golf course. Additional destinations for outdoor fun and leisure include:
- Guadalupe River State Park. Visitors can swim, fish, tube and canoe. They can also camp, horseback ride, picnic and bird watch, or hike and mountain bike along 13 miles of trails.
- Bulverde Community Park. Amenities at this popular park include walking trails, covered pavilions, a gazebo, baseball/soccer practice field, basketball court and open spaces for pet-related activities.
- Canyon Lake. This major recreation site is known as ‘The Jewel’ of Texas Hill Country. Guests can enjoy hiking trails and eight park areas to camp, swim, boat and picnic. Bank fishing is also available, and there is a par 72 golf course with lake views.
- Raul A., New Braunfels, TXSee More
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.