This quaint Texas community offers city conveniences and small-town hospitality, family-friendly parks and easy access to downtown Houston and major employers.
KB Home in Alvin
When you build a new home with us in Alvin, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Alvin, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
The city of Alvin is located in Brazoria County, Texas, just 25 miles from Houston’s major employers, professional sports teams, outdoor recreation and entertainment. Residents enjoy a desirable balance of small-town charm and city conveniences, along with local parks for outdoor fun. Recreational amenities include swimming pools, sports fields, basketball courts, picnic pavilions, walking trails, playgrounds and more. Special events that highlight the community’s family-friendly environment include the Dog Days of Summer Market, fun runs and the Alvin Music Festival. Visit these local favorites for leisure, retail and discovery:
- Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier. Enjoy waterfront fun and entertainment, with rides, midway games, food venues and shops. The Pier is one of the few spots in the world with rides over the water, where guests soar over the Gulf of Mexico.
- Tanger® Outlets. A shopper’s paradise, this Texas City outlet has nearly 100 stores, including popular designer boutiques.
- NASA Johnson Space Center. The hub for human spaceflight activity for more than 50 years, the Center is home to the nation’s astronaut corps and International Space Station mission operations.
KB model home in Alvin, TX
KB model home great room in Alvin, TX
KB model home kitchen in Alvin, TX
KB model home primary bedroom in Alvin, TX
- Matthew E., Houston, TXSee More
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.