This fast-growing Texas city offers homeowners a desirable lifestyle that includes a small-town ambiance, good schools and family-friendly parks, along with easy access to larger cities and major employers.
KB Home in Princeton
When you build a new home with us in Princeton, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Princeton, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Princeton is a small city in Collin County, one of the fastest- growing counties in Texas. It's bordered to the west by Lowry Crossing and offers homeowners easy access to US-380 for quick commutes to Plano, Frisco and McKinney — it's also approximately 30 miles northeast of the major metropolitan city of Dallas and 38 miles from DFW International Airport. Large employers and businesses are conveniently nearby, as well as shopping and dining at Fairview Town Center and Allen Premium Outlets®. Princeton has several family-friendly parks for picnicking, playing and sports, plus six miles of trails for hiking and biking — the city also hosts annual events, including a July Spectacular with fireworks. Homeowners with young children have the important benefit of being included within Princeton Texas ISD, which has an above average “A” accountability rating. When it comes to fun and leisure, check out these local destinations:
- Lake Lavon. Visitors here enjoy water skiing, fishing and boating.
- J.M. Caldwell Sr. Community Park. Amenities include baseball, softball and soccer fields, 18-basket disc golf course, covered pavilions, basketball court, walking trail, picnic/camping areas, playground and dog park.
KB model home in Princeton, TX
KB model home great room in Princeton, TX
KB model home kitchen in Princeton, TX
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.