This beautiful city offers a host of outdoor recreation options, as well as a historical and vibrant downtown.
KB Home in Georgetown
When you build a new home with us in Georgetown, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Georgetown, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Size range 1,360 - 2,586 sqft
It's easy to spend quality time outdoors in this charming city, which is located less than 30 miles north of Austin. The San Gabriel River flows through Georgetown and its namesake park offers fishing, picnicking, hiking, biking, disc golfing and more. You'll also find the 1200-acre Lake Georgetown where you can enjoy boating, skiing, fishing, camping and hiking. Or spend the day at one of the area's many golf courses, including the Cowan Creek Golf Club and the Berry Creek Country Club. Not to be overshadowed by the city's outdoor life, the local public library clearly lives up to its mission statement - "Engage, Enlighten, Empower" - by being one of only 10 recipients to receive the 2018 National Medal for Museum and Library Service. This city is also home to the self-proclaimed "Most Beautiful Town Square in Texas," and who would disagree given the eclectic offering of historic buildings, shops, restaurants and free summer music concerts. More highlights include:
- The Williamson Museum. Explore local history through exhibits, events, educational programs, and a tour of a 1911 county courthouse. A second museum site was added in 2017 along the historic Chisholm Trail.
- Georgetown Art Center. Located in a historic 1892 firehouse, this center showcases the work of national and local artists.
KB model home in Georgetown, TX
KB model home great room in Georgetown, TX
KB model home kitchen in Georgetown, TX
- Devon B., Manor, TXSee More
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Move-In Ready homes may require up to approximately 90 days before available for closing. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.