- Anabelle Island
- Azalea Hills
- Barrington Cove
- Brookside Preserve
- Carter Landing
- Copper Ridge
- Greenland Place Townhomes
- Harbor Dunes
- Hudson Grove
- Meadows at Oakleaf
- Meadows at Oakleaf Townhomes
- Oakhurst Park
- Orchard Park Townhomes
- Panther Creek
- Pinewood Place
- The Preserve at Wells Creek - Classic Series
- The Preserve at Wells Creek - Executive Series
- Sandler Lakes
- Victory Crossing
- Village Park
- Whiteview Village
- Sabal Estates
- Las Casitas
- Beach Park Village
- Somerset - Classic Series
- Somerset - Executive Series
*Consistent with California energy regulations, new homes must be equipped with solar panels. These are not included in the posted price, but may be leased for a monthly payment, or purchased for an additional cost that may be eligible for mortgage financing. The required size of the solar system depends on several factors, including home size and climate zone. The installed solar system may reduce your monthly local electric utility company bill. For more information, see sales agent and Solar Energy System Addendum.
Estimated cost of an average-sized solar system:
- Assumed terms: Conventional 30–year fixed rate mortgage
- Estimated cost: $62–$70 per month (could be higher depending on interest rate)**
- Assumed terms: 20–year, zero-down lease program
- Estimated cost: $65–$86 per month***
Monthly cost estimates vary depending on location of home, interest rate if system is purchased, capacity and output of system if system is leased and other factors, and are subject to change without notice.
Click here for additional information on solar.
Please contact our community sales offices directly for current available listed floor plan prices and lot premiums. Prices, terms, promotions, features, options, amenities, floor plans, elevations, designs, materials, square footages, associations fees, and descriptions are subject to change without notice. Prices shown refer to the base floor plan and do not include any optional features, upgrades, lot premiums, upgrade exterior elevations, or association fees.
Click here for additional information on lot premiums.