This small community in San Diego County offers homeowners shopping, dining and recreation, close proximity to larger cities and an easy commute to major downtown employers.
KB Home in Spring Valley
When you build a new home with us in Spring Valley, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Spring Valley, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Spring Valley is located in the East County region of San Diego County, California. El Cajon and La Mesa are less than 10 miles away and downtown San Diego is approximately a 30-minute commute. Local opportunities for outdoor fun and leisure include Lamar County and Spring Valley County parks. Family-friendly amenities include children’s playgrounds, picnic tables, barbecue grills, basketball court and exercise walkway. The Lemon Grove Recreation Center features a gymnasium, game room, outdoor patio, soccer field and volleyball court. Homeowners can conveniently shop at nearby Spring Valley Center, which has major grocery stores and household services. A local favorite for weekend adventure includes:
- Sweetwater Summit Regional Park. This 500-acre park has modern campsites, a seasonal splash pad, play areas, 13-station exercise course, four picnic pavilions, 2,000 square-foot community room and campground amphitheater, plus fishing at Sweetwater Reservoir. Hikers, cyclists and equestrians can explore 15 miles of scenic trails. An adjacent park features a lawn area, tot lot, splash park and shaded picnic tables with panoramic views.
KB model home in Spring Valley, CA
KB model home great room in Spring Valley, CA
KB model home kitchen in Spring Valley, CA
- Christian G., Spring Valley, CASee More
*Consistent with California energy regulations, new homes must be equipped with solar panels. These are not included in the posted price, but may be leased for a monthly payment, or purchased for an additional cost that may be eligible for mortgage financing. The required size of the solar system depends on several factors, including home size and climate zone. The installed solar system may reduce your monthly local electric utility company bill. For more information, see sales agent and Solar Energy System Addendum.
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.