This popular Northern California city offers rural charm, parks and recreation, marine activities and convenient access to major urban employers.
KB Home in Antioch
When you build a new home with us in Antioch, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So, whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that every Antioch home we build is designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Antioch, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Bayberry at Laurel Ranch
Size range 1,675 - 2,045 sqft
Wildwood at Laurel Ranch
Size range 1,420 - 2,756 sqft
Antioch is located in Northern California on the banks of the San Joaquin River just off of Highway 4 in the heart of Eastern Contra Costa County. The city offers a blend of rural, residential and marine areas, and has become increasingly popular for its economic opportunities, small-town appeal and outdoor activities. A Bay Area Rapid Transit station features an eBART train that connects Antioch to the Pittsburg/Bay Point line, a significant advantage for commuters. When it comes to fun and leisure, there are parks with sports fields, tennis courts and walking trails, plus the Antioch Water Park and Lone Tree Golf Course. The San Joaquin Delta, Black Diamond Mines Regional Preserve and Mount Diablo are also favorites for outdoor adventure. Other local highlights include:
- Antioch Municipal Marina. Located at the gateway to the California Delta, this popular fishing site is brimming with striped bass, salmon, steelhead, and sturgeon. It is also ideal for sailing and family-friendly recreational boating.
- Lynn House Gallery. Enjoy the work of local artists, rotating exhibits that span different eras and styles or take a guided tour of the gallery. Art classes are also offered.
- Karen K., Rohnert Park, CASee More
*Consistent with California energy regulations, new homes must be equipped with solar panels. These are not included in the posted price, but may be leased for a monthly payment, or purchased for an additional cost that may be eligible for mortgage financing. The required size of the solar system depends on several factors, including home size and climate zone. The installed solar system may reduce your monthly local electric utility company bill. For more information, see sales agent and Solar Energy System Addendum.
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.