Great public schools, parks and recreation, plus a naturally beautiful environment make this Southern California city a very desirable place to call home.
KB Home in Arcadia
When you build a new home with us in Arcadia, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So, whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that every Arcadia home we build is designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Arcadia, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
• A dedicated partner every step of the way.
• The opportunity to select your homesite, floor plan and exterior style.
• The ability to personalize with design options you love.
• Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
• Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
• Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Arcadia is located in Los Angeles County, California, approximately 13 miles northeast of downtown LA, at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains. Highly sought-after for its beautiful neighborhoods, top public schools and "community of homes" ambiance, Arcadia is a popular place to live. Its commitment to preserving “green space” and the environment is also obvious by the numerous trees that have been planted throughout this Southern California city. When it comes to outdoor recreation, there's something for everyone — family-friendly parks have playgrounds, tennis and basketball courts, baseball fields, a skate park, batting cages and even a par-3 golf course. Other local destinations for fun and leisure include:
• Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Garden. Spanning 127 acres, this botanical garden and historical site feature plant collections from all over the world, including rare and endangered species. The Arboretum is also an official wildlife sanctuary, with peafowl, birds, aquatic creatures, small reptiles and mammals.
• Santa Anita Park Racetrack. The track showcases some of the prominent horse racing events in the country, and is home to both the prestigious Santa Anita Derby and the Santa Anita Handicap.
- Juan S., Lancaster, CASee More
*Consistent with California energy regulations, new homes must be equipped with solar panels. These are not included in the posted price, but may be leased for a monthly payment, or purchased for an additional cost that may be eligible for mortgage financing. The required size of the solar system depends on several factors, including home size and climate zone. The installed solar system may reduce your monthly local electric utility company bill. For more information, see sales agent and Solar Energy System Addendum.
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.