Experience a lifestyle rooted in Central California’s independence and charm, along with a desirable quality of life that have made this agricultural town one of the state’s fastest-growing communities.
KB Home in Hollister
When you build a new home with us in Hollister, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Hollister, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Brighton at Fairview
Size range 1,726 - 2,538 sqft
Hollister is the largest city in San Benito County, California, located just northeast of Salinas between Gilroy and San Juan Bautista along Highway 156. Nestled in a picturesque valley, homeowners enjoy a small-town ambiance and easy accessibility to major business and technology hubs. Hollister is just 40 minutes from the Monterey Peninsula, and less than an hour from Silicon Valley.
A leader in agriculture, the town is home to nearly 70 organic farmers who produce a range of vegetables, vine and orchard crops. The area is also famous for its mild climate that makes it ideal for growing grapes for wine production. Hollister residents can spend weekends enjoying and exploring:
- The San Benito Wine Trail winds through Hollister’s rolling back country, a naturally beautiful setting for some of California’s top wineries. Local vintners produce award-winning pinot noirs, zinfandels, cabernets and more.
- Pinnacles National Park. A volcanic eruption millions of years ago formed the park’s dramatic landscape of oak woodlands, canyons, rare talus caves and towering rock spires. Visitors can hike along 30 miles of trails, rock climb, camp and explore the caves. Native falcons, golden eagles and California condors captivate bird watchers.
KB model home in Hollister, CA
KB model home great room in Hollister, CA
KB model home kitchen in Hollister, CA
- Matthew S., San Jose, CASee More
*Consistent with California energy regulations, new homes must be equipped with solar panels. These are not included in the posted price, but may be leased for a monthly payment, or purchased for an additional cost that may be eligible for mortgage financing. The required size of the solar system depends on several factors, including home size and climate zone. The installed solar system may reduce your monthly local electric utility company bill. For more information, see sales agent and Solar Energy System Addendum.
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.