This small California suburb offers residents a desirable location surrounded by rural tranquility and close proximity to employers, retail centers and outdoor recreation.
KB Home in Homeland
When you build a new home with us in Homeland, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So, whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, delivering energy savings that help lower the cost of ownership, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Homeland.
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
• A dedicated partner every step of the way.
• The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
• The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
• Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
• Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
• Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Lilac at Countryview
Size range 1,556 - 2,613 sqft
Poppy at Countryview
Size range 1,547 - 2,773 sqft
Homeland is a census-designated place (CDP) located in Riverside County, California, within close proximity to the larger communities of Hemet, Perris and Menifee. Homeowners here enjoy the advantages of small-town living and a commuter-friendly setting with easy access to I-215 and Hwy. 74, as well as Metrolink® rail service. Homeland's family-friendly parks include playgrounds, ball fields, basketball courts, tot lots and walking trails, and there are major recreation destinations nearby. Countryside Marketplace in Menifee and Menifee Town Center are both close-by and ideal for shopping, dining, beauty services and household conveniences. If you're looking for weekend adventure, it's all happening here:
• Lake Perris State Recreation Area. This 8,200-acre site offers hiking, bicycling, fishing, swimming, picnicking, camping, rock climbing and horseback riding. Lake Perris is ideal for boating enthusiasts, including speedboats, pontoons, jet skis, sailboats, kayaks and canoes.
• Lake Elsinore. As the largest freshwater lake in Southern California, with 3,000 surface acres and 14+ miles of shoreline, visitors can enjoy motor boating, water skiing, wake boarding and fishing. The area also has beaches, a three-mile levee for hiking and campgrounds.
KB model home in Homeland, CA
KB model home great room in Homeland, CA
KB model home kitchen in Homeland, CA
KB model home primary bedroom in Homeland, CA
- Alberto S., Upland, CASee More
*Consistent with California energy regulations, new homes must be equipped with solar panels. These are not included in the posted price, but may be leased for a monthly payment, or purchased for an additional cost that may be eligible for mortgage financing. The required size of the solar system depends on several factors, including home size and climate zone. The installed solar system may reduce your monthly local electric utility company bill. For more information, see sales agent and Solar Energy System Addendum.
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.