A commuter-friendly location, family-friendly parks, vibrant downtown, plus art and cultural opportunities have made this suburban California city a very popular place to live.
KB Home in Ontario
When you build a new home with us in Ontario, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So, whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, delivering energy savings that help lower the cost of ownership, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Ontario.
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Belmont at Sunset Ranch
Size range 1,193 - 2,051 sqft
Moonstone at Sunset Ranch
Size range 1,338 - 1,652 sqft
Ontario's commuter-friendly location in southwestern San Bernardino County, California offers residents easy accessibility to major businesses in Irvine, downtown Los Angeles and Long Beach. The city's suburban lifestyle is enhanced by its array of family-friendly parks with basketball and pickleball courts, sports fields, playgrounds, swimming pools, walking paths and other amenities. A local favorite for outdoor recreation is the 150-acre Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park, which features two lakes for fishing, plus a swim complex with water slides and splash pad. For dining, shopping and socializing, enjoy Downtown Ontario's pubs, great restaurants and popular retail stores, as well as special community events. Ontario also offers wonderful opportunities for arts and culture, with the Museum of History and Art, and the Chaffey Community Museum of Art at the top of the list. Other major Ontario destinations include:
- Toyota Arena. As the Inland Empire's largest arena, this venue hosts 125+ events annually, including concerts and family shows — and it's home to the Ontario Reign, Empire Strykers and Ontario Clippers sports teams.
- Ontario Mills®. Offering 200+ stores, California’s largest outlet and value retail destination is the ultimate experience for shopping enthusiasts.
- Alberto S., Upland, CASee More
*Consistent with California energy regulations, new homes must be equipped with solar panels. These are not included in the posted price, but may be leased for a monthly payment, or purchased for an additional cost that may be eligible for mortgage financing. The required size of the solar system depends on several factors, including home size and climate zone. The installed solar system may reduce your monthly local electric utility company bill. For more information, see sales agent and Solar Energy System Addendum.
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.