This quintessential California city offers a desirable coastal location, abundant opportunities for outdoor recreation and year-round community events.
KB Home in Oceanside
When you build a new home with us in Oceanside, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that every Oceanside home we build is designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Oceanside, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
• A dedicated partner every step of the way.
• The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
• The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
• Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
• Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
• Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Size range 1,891 - 2,058 sqft
Oceanside is a quintessential coastal city in Southern California's San Diego County. A desirable location, 3.5 miles of sandy beaches and lots of outdoor recreation are just some of the reasons this city is such a popular place to call home. Residents enjoy dozens of family-friendly parks, walking trails, swim centers, including the El Corazon Aquatics Center, public golf courses and an historic wooden pier. Downtown Oceanside is the place to be for dining and shopping, as well as special community events that include holiday gift markets, art walks, farmer's markets and more. Check out these other local favorites that delight residents and tourists alike:
• Oceanside Harbor and Village. From boating to waterfront dining and strolling, this destination has something for everyone. Visitors can enjoy kayaking and sailing, wildlife viewing, quaint shops and great restaurants — there is also a 1,000-slip public marina.
• The California Surf Museum. Enjoy a rare set of permanent archives and collections gathered over more than 30 years, comprising one of the world’s richest troves of surfing history.
- Gabriella L, Spring Valley, CASee More
*Consistent with California energy regulations, new homes must be equipped with solar panels. These are not included in the posted price, but may be leased for a monthly payment, or purchased for an additional cost that may be eligible for mortgage financing. The required size of the solar system depends on several factors, including home size and climate zone. The installed solar system may reduce your monthly local electric utility company bill. For more information, see sales agent and Solar Energy System Addendum.
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.