This fast-growing California city offers residents a desirable quality of life that includes top public schools, acres of parks, and a close-knit sense of community.
KB Home in Clovis
When you build a new home with us in Clovis, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So, whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, delivering energy savings that help lower the cost of ownership, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Clovis.
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
• A dedicated partner every step of the way.
• The opportunity to select your homesite, floor plan and exterior style.
• The ability to personalize with design options you love.
• Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
• Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
• Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Cielo Ranch 5000s
Size range 1,384 - 2,376 sqft
Cielo Ranch 6000s
Size range 1,779 - 3,132 sqft
Located in Fresno County, within the agriculturally rich San Joaquin Valley, the city of Clovis is commonly referred to as the Gateway to the Sierras. Dedicated to promoting local growth while retaining its unique western ambiance, Clovis continues to attract homebuyers with its desirable quality of life, notably its nationally acclaimed school district and sense of community. Old Town Clovis is popular among locals and tourists alike, with tree-lined streets featuring restaurants, taverns and boutiques — it also encompasses the Vintage and Antiques District, which has fine dining, art galleries, and a vibrant nightlife. When it comes to outdoor recreation, Clovis has 285+ acres of city parks and trails with picnic shelters, playgrounds, fitness courses, sports fields and basketball courts. Other local destinations for fun and leisure include:
• Clovis Botanical Garden. This non-profit is dedicated to promoting water conservation in the California Central Valley landscape through its gardens, exhibits and educational programs. Highlights include the Mediterranean, Sensory, Cactus and Children's gardens.
• Dry Creek Trail. This scenic 5.2-mile trail is popular for cycling, running and leisurely walks — dogs are also welcome, but must be leashed.
- Ying V., Fresno, CASee More
*Consistent with California energy regulations, new homes must be equipped with solar panels. These are not included in the posted price, but may be leased for a monthly payment, or purchased for an additional cost that may be eligible for mortgage financing. The required size of the solar system depends on several factors, including home size and climate zone. The installed solar system may reduce your monthly local electric utility company bill. For more information, see sales agent and Solar Energy System Addendum.
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Move-In Ready homes may require up to approximately 90 days before available for closing. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.