This desirable California location brings residents closer to outdoor adventures at national parks, the enjoyment of farm-to-table cuisine and local wineries, as well as metropolitan businesses and major employers.
KB Home in Fresno
When you build a new home with us in Fresno, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So, whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, delivering energy savings that help lower the cost of ownership, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Fresno.
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Fresno is located in Fresno County in Central California, and is the state’s only metropolitan hub centered between three national parks. The city's setting is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts who have countless opportunities to hike, cycle, snow and water ski, fish and explore the area's spectacular wilderness. A vast agricultural region, Fresno boasts 1.88 million acres of the world's most productive farmland. The city also has a vibrant arts and culture community that includes museums, galleries and studios. Residents can enjoy an abundance of farm-to-table dining experiences, bakeries, coffee shops and fine local wine. The city also hosts the annual Big Fresno Fair, the fifth largest county fair in California. Popular local destinations include:
- Forestiere Underground Gardens. A California Registered Historical landmark and listing on the National Register of Historic Sites, this urban oasis features a subterranean complex of hand-crafted patios, grottoes and garden courts.
- Chaffee Zoo. View lions, giraffes, elephants and other wild animals at the 13-acre African Adventure exhibit, touch rays in the Sting Ray Bay, explore the beautiful Sea Lion Cove, and more!
- Ying V., Fresno, CASee More
*Consistent with California energy regulations, new homes must be equipped with solar panels. These are not included in the posted price, but may be leased for a monthly payment, or purchased for an additional cost that may be eligible for mortgage financing. The required size of the solar system depends on several factors, including home size and climate zone. The installed solar system may reduce your monthly local electric utility company bill. For more information, see sales agent and Solar Energy System Addendum.
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.