Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $279,990 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned swimming pool
Convenient to downtown
Close to medical facilities
Great shopping nearby
- Community pool and clubhouse
- No CDD fees
- Convenient to I-295, I-10 and First Coast Expressway
- Short commute to major employers, including CSX, JEA, TIAA Bank®, Wolfson Children’s Hospital and MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Just 15 miles to downtown Jacksonville
- Close to shopping, dining and entertainment in Riverside and at Oakleaf Town Center
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Panther CreekView Community Location
1380 Panther Preserve Pkwy.Jacksonville, FL 32221From I-95 South, merge onto I-295 North and exit I-10 West. Exit Chaffee Rd./Whitehouse heading south (right). Continue for 1 mi. to community on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Rosemary S, Augustine, FLSee More