Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
San Antonio, TX
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Entertainment & leisure
Biking trails nearby
- Community park and playground
- Quick access to Loop 410; minutes to I-37 and I-10
- Near 600-acre Southside Lions Park for lakeside trails, tennis, swimming, baseball and softball
- Close to area employers, including H-E-B® Distribution Center and HOLT® CAT®
- Less than 15 minutes to shopping and dining at San Antonio River Walk
- Zoned for East Central ISD; less than 2 miles to Sinclair Elementary School
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Spanish TrailsView Community Location
Sales Office Coming Soon
From Loop 410 South, exit Rigsby Ave. Continue pass Rigsby Ave. intersection for another mile to community entrance on the right. OR: From Loop 410 North, take Exit 37/Sinclair Rd. and turn left. Turn left on access road to community entrance on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Juan M, Converse, TXSee More
- Amy, Boerne, TX