Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near top-rated schools
Close to family friendly parks
- Community park and playground
- Zoned for highly rated Magnolia ISD; adjacent to Magnolia West High School
- Easy access to Hwy. 249 for quick commutes to major employment areas in Conroe, The Woodlands, Tomball and downtown Houston
- Located in the heart of Magnolia; less than a mile to the downtown area
- Short drive to shopping, dining, entertainment and award-winning Unity Park, a 30-acre municipal park and wildlife preserve
- Close to Texas Renaissance Festival, an annual, family friendly attraction in October and November
Quick drive to Market Street
Easy drive to Lake Windcrest Golf Club
Minutes to Magnolia West High School
Close to The Grounds
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tue - Sat: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Mustang RidgeView Community Location
518 Sabino Sky Ct.Magnolia, TX 77354From I-45 North, exit Hwy. 242 West/College Park Dr. and turn left on College Park Dr. Turn left on FM-1488 and continue straight for approximately 15 mi. Turn right on FM-1774 and stay right on the feeder road to access the community entrance on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Gerald G, Magnolia, TXSee More