Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
Near top-rated schools
Family friendly parks
- Community park and playground
- Zoned for highly rated Magnolia ISD; adjacent to Magnolia West High School
- Easy access to Hwy. 249 for quick commutes to major employment areas in Conroe, The Woodlands, Tomball and downtown Houston
- Located in the heart of Magnolia; less than a mile to the downtown area
- Short drive to shopping, dining, entertainment and award-winning Unity Park, a 30-acre municipal park and wildlife preserve
- Close to Texas Renaissance Festival, an annual, family friendly attraction in October and November
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Mustang RidgeView Community Location
518 Sabino Sky Ct.Magnolia, TX 77354From I-45 North, exit Hwy. 242 West/College Park Dr. and turn left on College Park Dr. Turn left on FM-1488 and continue straight for approximately 15 mi. Turn right on FM-1774 and stay right on the feeder road to access the community entrance on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Jontrice D, Houston, TXSee More
- Jason L, Houston, TX