$161,995 – $204,995
- Nestled within the desirable West Lake Houston corridor along the western shore of Lake Houston
- Near Lake Houston, which offers a variety of recreational activities, including boating and fishing
- Highly rated Humble ISD
- Community park, pavilion, pond, lake fountain, pool and recreation center
- Close to shopping at H-E-B® Summerwood Market and Atascocita Town Center
- Close proximity to multiple employment centers, including the Houston Ship Channel and Generation Park
From Beltway 8 East, exit West Lake Houston Pkwy. and turn left. Continue for approx. 2.5 mi. to community on the left.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $171,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $168,880 with interest rate of 4.375% and APR of 5.137% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 11/20/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.