Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near top-rated schools
Near beautiful lakes
- Community park, pavilion, pond, lake fountain, pool and recreation center
- Nestled within the desirable West Lake Houston corridor along the western shore of Lake Houston
- Zoned for highly rated Humble ISD
- Close proximity to multiple employment centers, including the Houston Ship Channel and upcoming Generation Park
- Near Lake Houston, which offers a variety of recreational activities, including boating and fishing
- Close to shopping at H-E-B® Summerwood Market and Atascocita Town Center
Resort-style community pool
Resort-style pool - alternate view
Park with playground
Playground - alternate view
Open air pavilion
Open air pavilion - alternate view
Beautiful views of Lake Houston
Only 7 minutes to Alexander Deussen Park
Close to Deussen Dog Park
Fall Creek Sports Complex nearby
Easy drive to Pines Lake
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PMHoliday Hours
Friday, Dec 15th: Closed
Lakewood Pines TrailsView Community Location
13006 Ivory Field Ln.Houston, TX 77044From Beltway 8 East, exit West Lake Houston Pkwy. and turn left. Continue for approx. 2.5 mi. to community on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Gerald G, Magnolia, TXSee More