Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Near top-rated schools
- Commuter-friendly location
- Close to popular restaurants
- Near entertainment and leisure
- Near beautiful lakes
- Outdoor recreation nearby
- Short drive to outdoor recreation at Twelve Mile Creek Greenway, and Walnut Creek Park
- 1- and 2-story homes with charming exteriors and stone masonry
- Zoned for excellent Indian Land schools
- Close to shopping, dining and entertainment in Indian Land, Fort Mill and Ballantyne
- Easy commute to Ballantyne, South Park and Uptown; convenient to major freeways, including I-485 and I-77
- Future amenities to include a pool, cabana and playground
Future planned swimming pool
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Cadien R., Raleigh, NCSee More