Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned splash pad
Near local schools
Near beautiful lakes
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Planned community playground, covered open-air pavilion and splash pad
- Less than five miles away from Willis ISD schools
- Just 7 miles to boat launch at Lake Conroe
- Only a 30-minute drive to major employment centers in Conroe, The Woodlands and Magnolia
- Easy access to major roadways, including I-45 and Hwy. 75
- Close to Panorama Golf Club
Just minutes to Candy Cane Park
Close to downtown Conroe
Easy drive to Lake Conroe
Short drive to The Grounds
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PMHoliday Hours
Friday, Dec 15th: Closed
Grace LandingView Community Location
10180 Maple Cove LaneWillis, TX 77378From I-45 North, exit FM-830 heading east. FM-830 becomes Seven Coves Rd. Turn right on Farrell Rd. to community on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Gerald G, Magnolia, TXSee More