Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Near popular restaurants
Near entertainment and leisure
Close to golf courses
Close to family friendly parks
- Easy access to IH-35, Hwy. 29 and Hwy. 130
- Shopping and dining nearby at historic Georgetown Square, Wolf Ranch Town Center and Round Rock Premium Outlets®
- Zoned for Georgetown Independent School District
- Near a variety of recreation at Lake Georgetown, Blue Hole Park, San Gabriel Park and Inner Space Cavern
- Convenient to Southwestern University, Texas State University - Round Rock and Austin Community College - Round Rock
- Close to golfing at Berry Creek Country Club and Georgetown Country Club
Near San Gabriel Park
Convenient to Southwestern University
Near Lake Georgetown
Minutes to Inner Space Cavern
Short drive to downtown Georgetown
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Floor Plans Coming Soon
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Myra S. , Bastrop, TXSee More