New communities are making their debuts.
We’re excited to announce that two new communities are making their debut in the Metro Denver area. With a variety of floor plans designed to fit your lifestyle and priced to fit your budget, visit today and find a new home in a location you’ll love. Be the first to own a new home!
Turnberry in Commerce City
• Close to 104th Avenue and Prairie Center Shopping Center nearby for shopping, dining and entertainment
• Near the 108,000-sq.-ft. Bison Ridge Recreation Center, which features an indoor pool, gym, walking trails and pickleball courts
• 1,468–1,934 sq. ft., 3–5 bdrms., 2.5–3.5 baths
• Low-maintenance paired homes with private side yards
• 1,590–2,841 sq. ft., 2–7 bdrms., 2–5 baths
• Homes with dens, lofts and Flex Space to fit your lifestyle
Legato in Commerce City
• 1,382–2,502 sq. ft., 3–6 bdrms., 2–3.5 baths
• New master-planned community with planned parks, trails, and an on-site school
Want to know more about KB?
KB Home builds homes that are uniquely built for you. That's why we give you the ability to personalize your home, from floor plans and design options to exterior elevations and where you live in the community. All innovatively designed and at a price that fits your budget. Just as important, we work closely with you every step of the way so you have a real partner in the process.
Broker Cooperation Welcome. ©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with Prairie Center Shopping Center, and all trademarks are owned by the trademark owner. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. Sq. footage is approximate. HOA applies. Future development of planned amenities is subject to change and not guaranteed. Photo may display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase and may not represent lowest-priced homes. Photo does not depict racial preference. See sales counselor for details. Equal Housing Opportunity COL-457754
- Phyllis W., Aurora, COSee More