Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
Master plan community
Short drive to the airport
- New 22-acre central park with community gardens, picnic tables, a fire pit, playground and sports field
- Proposed community urban gathering hub, The Town Center, which will feature 55 acres of experiences, including work spaces, shopping, dining and a farmers market
- Convenient to Denver International Airport, Pena Station, Panasonic Headquarters and CU Anschutz Medical Campus
- Expansive master-planned community to connect to city regional trail system, which will offer over 100 miles of trails
- Near Gaylord Rockies™ Resort & Convention Center for dining and weekend getaways
- Low-maintenance paired homes with private side yards
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Painted Prairie VillasView Community Location
6143 N. Orleans St.Aurora, CO 80019From I-70 East, exit Tower Rd. heading north. Turn right on E. 64th Ave., right on Picadilly Rd. and right on 61st Dr. to sales center on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Joy I, Aurora, COSee More
- Matthew, Aurora, CO