Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Commerce City, CO
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
Popular dining options
Entertainment & leisure
Hiking trails nearby
- Shopping, dining and entertainment nearby at Prairie Center Shopping Center
- Close to the 108,000-sq.-ft. Bison Ridge Recreation Center, which features an indoor pool, gym, walking trails and pickleball courts
- Near 9.5-acre Turnberry Park, inspired by the children’s book, “The Very Hungry Caterpillar”
- Convenient to I-76, Hwy. 85 and E-470
- Short drive to Barr Lake and wetlands for hiking, birdwatching, boating, fishing and picnicking
- Paired homes with private side yards
Denver International Airport
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Joy I, Aurora, COSee More
- Matthew, Aurora, CO