Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Planned park
- Planned playground
- Near local schools
- Commuter-friendly location
- Great shopping nearby
- Outdoor recreation nearby
- Planned community park with playground
- Zoned for Willis ISD; all schools less than 5 miles away
- Easy access to I-45 for quick commutes to major employment areas in Conroe, The Woodlands and downtown Houston
- Close proximity to 20,000-acre Lake Conroe for year-round fishing and boating
- Short drive to shopping, dining and entertainment at Outlets at Conroe, Conroe Marketplace and 336 Marketplace
- Close to recreation at Candy Cane Park, 3 Palms Action Sports Park and Panorama Golf Club
Just minutes to Candy Cane Park
Quick drive to downtown Conroe
Near Crighton Theatre
Easy drive to Lake Conroe
Just a short drive to The Woodlands Mall
Easy drive to The Woodlands Waterway
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Matthew E., Houston, TXSee More