Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near top-rated schools
Convenient to downtown
Close to medical facilities
Close to popular restaurants
Close to family friendly parks
- Commuter friendly; easy access to Hwy. 99 and I-5
- Zoned for Elk Grove Unified School District
- Great shopping and dining nearby
- Short drive to downtown Sacramento
- Close to outdoor recreation at Elk Grove Aquatics Center and Emerald Lakes Golf Course
- Near Elk Grove Regional Park, which offers fishing, trails and a dog park
Near Elk Grove Regional Park, home to sports fields, picnic areas, a lake and more
Old Town Elk Grove nearby for shopping and dining
Entertainment nearby at Sky River Casino
Near Hal Bartholomew Sports Park for tennis, soccer, football and baseball
Close to Cosumnes Oaks High School
Near Old Town Plaza for live music and food
Close to Elk Grove Historical Society
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Michelle C., Citrus Heights, CASee More