Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Convenient to downtown
- Easy public transportation
- Commuter-friendly location
- Close to popular restaurants
- Great shopping nearby
- Close to family friendly parks
- Short drive to downtown Sacramento, home to the Sacramento Zoo, Fairytale Town and Sutter Health Park
- Convenient to Sacramento Regional Transit Light Rail station
- Great commuter location; easy access to Hwy. 99 and I-5
- Near shopping and dining
- Outdoor recreation nearby at Jan Rau Community Park and Glen E. Underwood Park
- Close to Delta Shores for shopping, dining and entertainment
Near Elk Grove Regional Park, home to sports fields, picnic areas, a lake and more
Old Town Elk Grove nearby for shopping and dining
Entertainment nearby at Sky River Casino
Near Old Town Plaza for live music and food
Close to Elk Grove Historical Society
Near Elk Grove Aquatics Center
Just a mile to Camden Park
Walking distance to Jan Rau Community Park
Only 2 miles to Ellen Feickert Elementary School
Just 2 miles to Joseph Kerr Middle School
Only 2.5 miles to Elk Grove High School
Close to McConnell Estates Winery
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Aman B., Sacramento, CASee More