Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned swimming pool
Near local schools
Close to popular restaurants
Outdoor recreation nearby
Biking trails nearby
- Future amenities to include a pool, playground, play field and covered picnic area
- Outdoor recreation nearby at Cape Fear River, Jack Marley Park and Raven Rock State Park
- Close to shopping, dining and entertainment in downtown Fuquay-Varina and Lillington
- Commuter friendly; easy access to Hwy. 210, Hwy. 401 and Hwy. 55
- Minutes to local schools and medical centers
- Charming ranch and 2-story homes with gorgeous exteriors
Short drive to Jack Marley Park
Ashworth Park in Fuquay-Varina
Future amenities include a community pool
Jack Marley Park in Angier
Close to Splash Pad Water Park in Fuquay-Varina
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Mary K., Durham, NCSee More