Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Call for information
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned swimming pool
Near local schools
Close to popular restaurants
Outdoor recreation nearby
Biking trails nearby
- Outdoor recreation nearby at Cape Fear River, Jack Marley Park and Raven Rock State Park
- Shopping, dining and entertainment nearby in downtown Fuquay-Varina and Lillington
- Commuter friendly; easy access to Hwy. 210, Hwy. 401 and Hwy. 55
- Minutes to local schools and medical centers
- Future amenities to include a pool, playground and play field
- Charming ranch and 2-story homes with gorgeous exteriors
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Floor Plans in this Community
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Norberto V, Fuquay Varina, NCSee More
- Will N, Raleigh, NC