Residents of this small North Carolina town enjoy a close-knit sense of community and desirable quality of life that includes good public schools, local parks and easy access to major cities.
KB Home in Lillington
When you build a new home with us in Lillington, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So, whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, delivering energy savings that help lower the cost of ownership, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Lillington.
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
This small North Carolina town is located along the scenic banks of the Cape Fear River, and less than 29 miles from the major cities and employment centers of Raleigh and Fayetteville. Lillington is within Harnett County, which is also part of the greater Raleigh–Durham–Cary combined statistical area. Residents of this close-knit, family-friendly community have the opportunity to participate in recreational activities, sports leagues, plus fitness and wellness pursuits to support healthy living. Jack Marley Park is a favorite for outdoor recreation, and has baseball and softball fields, basketball and tennis courts, plus a beautiful greenway trail. Lillington also hosts a variety of annual events, including its Easter Extravaganza, 4th of July Celebration and Halloween Festival. For shopping, dining and entertainment, downtown Fuquay-Varina is a popular, close-by destination for many Lillington homeowners. Additional highlights that underscore the growing appeal of this charming North Carolina town include:
- Campbell University. Highly regarded for its academics, this university is adjacent to Lillington and enrolls more than 7,100 students.
- Cape Fear River Trail Park. Visitors can explore 16 acres of walking trails and overlooks, plus there is canoe access and a picnic shelter.
- Mary K., Durham, NCSee More
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.