KB Home builds homes that are uniquely built for you. That's why we give you the ability to personalize your home from floor plans to exterior elevations, from design options to where you live in the community. All innovatively designed and at a price that fits your budget. Just as important, we work closely with you every step of the way so you have a real partner in the process.
*Consistent with California energy regulations, new homes must be equipped with solar panels. These are not included in the posted price, but may be leased for a monthly payment, or purchased for an additional cost that may be eligible for mortgage financing. The required size of the solar system depends on several factors, including home size and climate zone. The installed solar system may reduce your monthly local electric utility company bill. For more information, see sales agent and Solar Energy System Addendum.
Estimated cost of an average-sized solar system:
- Assumed terms: Conventional 30–year fixed rate mortgage
- Estimated cost: $62–$70 per month (could be higher depending on interest rate)**
- Assumed terms: 20–year, zero-down lease program
- Estimated cost: $65–$86 per month***
Monthly cost estimates vary depending on location of home, interest rate if system is purchased, capacity and output of system if system is leased and other factors, and are subject to change without notice.
Click here for additional information on asterisked items.
We offer private in-person tours with a KB sales counselor, following applicable public health orders:
- In all of our sales offices, model homes and Design Studios you will be greeted with a warm hello and friendly smile.
- To help protect everyone’s safety, and in accordance with CDC guidance, please note the following procedures:
- All individuals* will be kindly asked to wear a mask when they visit a KB Home sales office, model home, design studio, or homesite. This mask practice will not be optional in those locations where specific state, county or local regulations require indoor mask wearing.
- Unvaccinated individuals* are required to maintain a physical distance of six feet or more. Written proof of COVID vaccination status is not required.
- Our sales offices, model homes and Design Studios are being cleaned and sanitized routinely.
- We politely ask that you do not visit if you are not feeling well or have come in contact with others who are sick.
Have one of our sales counselors tour you through a KB home without leaving the comfort of your home. With this option, you'll connect via video conferencing with one of our team members who will guide you through a home just as they would in person, answering any questions you may have along the way.
Walk through a move-in ready home in person without the presence of a KB sales counselor. Using contactless entry, you can set up an appointment to tour a home on your own. But remember, if you have any questions as you go we're always available to help.
Request to schedule a private in-person tour. Provide some options for when you'd like to schedule your tour and a KB sales counselor will get in touch to confirm your appointment.
Request to schedule a live video tour. Provide some options for when you'd like to schedule your tour and a KB sales counselor will get in touch to confirm your appointment..
Request to schedule a self-guided tour. Provide some options for when you'd like to schedule your tour and a KB sales counselor will get in touch to confirm your appointment.
Questions? We're here to help. A KB sales counselor will be in touch shortly to answer any questions you may have.
Thanks for registering, you are now able to:
- Save and compare floor plans
- Share floor plans with friends & family
- Get updates on communities
Get started now!