Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
From the low $200s Homesite premium may apply*
Texas City, TX
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Near entertainment and leisure
Great shopping nearby
Near the ocean
Close to family friendly parks
- Easy access to Emmett Lowry Expwy., I-45, Beltway 8 and Hwy. 6
- Community zoned for Dickinson ISD or Texas City ISD dependent on homesite
- Quick drive to recreation and entertainment at Space Center Houston, Schlitterbahn® Galveston and Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier
- Short commute to major employers, including NASA, UTMB-Galveston and Marathon Oil®
- Near shopping and dining at Tanger® Outlets and Baybrook Mall
- Close to Gulf Coast beaches on Galveston Island
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Vida CosteraView Community Location
1906 Becaccino Trl.Texas City, TX 77591From I-45 South, merge onto Emmett F. Lowry Expwy. Follow signs to FM-1764 E./Texas City and use the second left lane to turn left on N. Amburn Rd. Turn right on 25th Ave. N. and right on Galveston Rd. to community on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Jontrice D, Houston, TXSee More
- Jason L, Houston, TX